7) Who will be the first player chosen in the 2015 NHL Entry Draft - Connor McDavid or Jack Eichel? (McDavid, and hell be taken by a team that traded up from the number-two draft position to get him. Wholesale Avalanche Jerseys . The team that traded down will select Eichel.)8) Who will meet in the Super Bowl at University of Phoenix Stadium on February 1? (The same two teams that met a year earlier at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey - Seattle and Denver. The Broncos were my pre-season pick, and Id like to stick with that until proven wrong, but if I didnt feel that way, Id go with the Seahawks again.)9) Will the Blue Jays make the playoffs in 2015? (Yes, but they will not win a game, because they will lose the only game they play.)10) Will NFL commissioner Roger Goodell be fired and get hired as the successor to outgoing CFL commissioner Mark Cohon? (Just in case you dont think any of these other questions are silly, I included this one.)11) Will someone vote for Kaillie Humphries as the 2015 recipient of the Lou Marsh Trophy? (Yes, because bobsled is our national sport.)12) Will Ilya Kovalchuk decide to return to the NHL? (Yes, but the NHL will decide to ignore him.)13) Will the Pan-American Games create traffic gridlock in Toronto? (Uh, the Pan-American Games are a little late.)14) What will be the most prevalent disease in the NHL in 2015? (This question wasnt asked in reference to 2014, but had it been, do you think anyone would have guessed "mumps"?)15) If the Toronto Raptors decide to come up with a new playoff slogan to replace "We The North", what might it be? ("See the West, Slay the West".)16) Will the term "tanking" be replaced by NBA commissioner Adam Silver"s preference - "legitimate rebuilding process"? (Silver was on such a roll when he got rid of Donald Sterling, which was nothing to laugh at, but this is.)17) As 2015 unfolds, what will be the best way to stay informed on Rio de Janeiros readiness to host the 2016 Olympics? (Read updates on preparations for past Olympics and substitute "Rio" as the site.)18) Which traditional football day will be the most popular on the 2015 NFL calendar - Super Bowl Sunday, Thanksgiving Thursday or Black Monday?19) Will the NHL have a first-time Hart Trophy winner in 2015? (If your answer is "no", youre sticking, quite stubbornly, I suggest, with Sidney Crosby as the favourite. If your answer is "yes", you should be counting on Ryan Getzlaf.)20) Will the NHL make it official that, either with expansion or re-location, a team will exist in Las Vegas? (Bet on it.) Colorado Avalanche Store . Matt Carkner got back into the Ottawa lineup, and made his presence felt right away by settling his clubs score in a one-sided fight with Rangers forward Brian Boyle. Avalanche Jerseys China . He made that dream a reality Wednesday night. Olt, who grew up in Branford, Connecticut, attended UConn and made a nearly 2 1-2 hour trek to Boston a handful of times to watch the Red Sox, belted a two-run homer, one of four hit by Cubs in a 16-9 rout that completed a three-game interleague series sweep.TORONTO -- Amis Holiday is the early 2-1 favourite for Sundays $500,000 Breeders Stakes thoroughbred race. Twelve Canadian-bred three-year-olds will contest the third jewel of the Triple Crown but for the 11th straight year, no horse will be celebrating the coveted trifecta after Queens Plate winner Lexie Lou skipped the Prince of Wales Stakes in late July. Wando in 2003 is the last horse to win the Canadian Triple Crown. Amis Holiday, who will make his turf debut from Post 8 on Sunday, is the lone horse in the field that ran in both the Queens Plate (2nd) and the Prince of Wales (3rd). Owned by Torontos Ivan Dalos, Amis Holiday will be ridden by Luis Contreras. "We made a last-minute decision to enter him," said trainer Josie Carroll. "He worked (out) extremely well on the turf. He really seemed to take to it and we thought he deserved to give it a try." Carroll will also saddle Keen Gizmo. Stronach Stables Unikat, trained by Brian Lynch and ridden by David Moran, is the 4-1 second choice. Lynch will also saddle J.M. SStritzl Stables Squeeze the King on the mile-and-a-half E. Colorado Avalanche Gear. P. Taylor Turf Course. Trainer Mark Casse, a six-time Sovereign Award winner who celebrated his first Plate win this year with Lexie Lou, will send out Stoneway Farms East Side as he seeks a second Breeders win. The field, with post position, horse, jockey, trainer and odds, includes: 1. Keen Gizmo, Omar Moreno, Josie Carroll, 12-1; 2. Niigon Express, Patrick Husbands, Paul Attard, 6-1; 3. Sine Metu, Gerry Olguin, Tom OKeefe, 10-1; 4. Squeeze the King, Eurico Rosa da Silva, Brian Lynch, 10-1; 5. Big Red Bugsy, Emma-Jayne Wilson, Ian Black, 12-1; 6. East Side, Justin Stein, Mark Casse, 20-1; 7. Bangkok, Gary Boulanger, Phil Gracey, 15-1; 8. Amis Holiday, Luis Contreras, Josie Carroll, 2-1; 9. Smart Spree, Steve Bahen, Mark Frostad, 12-1; 10. Unikat, David Moran, Brian Lynch, 4-1; 11. Milwaukee Flash, Sheena Ryan, Mike Doyle, 30-1; 12. Interpol, Jesse Campbell, Sid Attard. 20-1. Post time at 5:12 p.m. ET. The winner earns $300,000. All horses carry 126 pounds. ' ' '
- نتائج التاسع “٢٠١٩ في سوريا حسب “الاسم” برقم الاكتتاب
- أزمة البنزين إلى انفراج قريب…فمن سيكشف المستور عن “صانعي الأزمات” والطوابير؟!
- مشروع جديد لـ”تأمين سكن لذوي الدخل المحدود”..فهل يصبح حلم السكن حقيقة وتقطع يد مافيات العقارات؟!
- تباشير دعم روسي عبر توريد المشتقات النفطية…والسوريون يهللون: يسهم في فك الحصار بالتعاون مع دولتنا
- بازار المشافي الخاصة يقتنص أرباحه من جيوب المرضى ..ورقابة “الصحة” المتهالكة تزيد بورصته!